Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Type: Outboard
- Length:17' 1"
- Beam: 78"
- Bottom width: 54"
- Max. recommended HP: 50 HP
- Max. person capacity: 6 persons
- Max. person weight: 800 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 1300 lbs.
- Interior depth: 16.75"
- Transom height: 21"
- Deadrise: 7 degrees
- Hull material: 0.1 5052 marine alloy
- Average weight: 670 lbs.
- Average package weight: 1383 lbs.
- Package height: 5' 4"
- Package width: 6' 6"
- Towing length: 21' 11"
- Storage length: 21' 11"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- Backed by the TRACKER® Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- 5-year hull warranty
- NMMA® certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard Requirements
- Bow & stern eyes
- 4 tie-off cleats
Construction & Exterior
- 100% aluminum, wood-free construction
- Thick .190 aluminum floor for added rigidity & a quieter ride
- 7° deadrise for a smoother, drier ride
- Welded-in, foam-filled interior side walls for quieter ride & structural strength
- Heavy-duty 1-piece, extruded aluminum gunnels for structural strength & rigidity
- Extruded bow chines for a stronger hull
- .100 5052 marine grade aluminum hull
- All-aluminum box-beam transom w/corner braces—welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system for full-length support of the running surface
- Pressed-in strakes for structural strength & tracking stability
- Industry-exclusive, baked-on powder-coat finish (Forest Green) w/Sure Tread™ for long-lasting durability, color & good looks
- Available in optional Grassland or Woodland camo patterns (at additional cost)
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- Trolling motor mounting surface along bow edge
- Roomy front deck w/more space for fishing/hunting
- Bow & aft pedestal seat base locations
- Bow storage
- Sure Tread™ non-skid interior
- Grab handles